Sunday, October 11, 2009

Details, details...

I have a few last minute things to do before heading out... like find a road atlas and some change... just in case, LOL. Yes, I know the route, I have traveled it many times. Even by myself. No, I am not nervous or afraid of driving so far alone. But I still like to have a map along... just in case. And change for the turnpikes... in case the booth is closed. again.

I think I have all my stuff gathered/ packed/ put in the car. hmm.. maybe take off the Oreilly's shirt and put on something warmer?
Anyway, Mom, it may be a bit after 9:00+ when I arrive. Call my cell if you want! Or if Becky starts laboring, I may changes directions entirely. (Hence the map).

Sooo... off here and on to the tripping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dont forget to pb4ugo