Monday, June 17, 2019

---> ---> Processing ----> ---->

It may take me a few days to get my Camp CowGranny post(s?) and photos done.
But TODAY!
Today is the 23rd anniversary of Daniel and Samuel's births.
Happy Birthday, guys.

Dan and Sam are remarkable young men. Both are patient and kind. Neither is afraid to stand up for the weak, or to lend a helping hand, or to give generous gifts.

I'm not in Texas to make Dan a special birthday dinner. Mr C has gone to town to get stuff for Sam's requested meal. He asked for BBQ Beef Ribs.
Once again, our weekly routine is a bit off kilter. I got home from my travels for Camp CowGranny yesterday afternoon. Alana and Kimber both came home with Nickole and I. Today, we returned Alana so that she can get ready for her next camp. Her entire summer is scheduled and organized, but she squeezed in a night to visit her Umpaw.
I have laundry going, while Nickole and Kimber play together. Or argue. None of us much felt like yet another car ride!
Tomorrow is Summer Reading at the Library. Afterwards, we will go get the groceries we missed today. The blackberries are ripe and begging to be picked... we need to try to do that one morning this week. We got another 2.5 inches (and still falling) of rain over the last 3 days.

Have a blessed day, and please remember the Z family in your prayers today and tomorrow.

No comments: