Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fruit flies like a banana...

Jasher, 11 months
Perhaps it was said before Groucho Marx... "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana". Time has certainly flown. Today our little Jasher is ONE year old!
Benjamin, one year

He looks very much like Ben did at this age, but also looks like Paula.
Jasher
A "weezie" of Jasher and I.
This was Ben's first birthday cake. Loved his expression!
********************
Our garden is really going to town on squash, peas, and onions. I have also been taking advantage of the bounty God has blessed us with, harvesting wild chamomile for chamomile tea, and some to possibly be used as soap.  Tom has helped me harvest wild blackberries, and as I recently learned from Becky's friend Sarah, wild raspberries. The raspberries are not ripe, for the most part, but we have picked enough blackberries for two batches of jelly.
 
Daniel and Sam have both been working- FOUR part time jobs. (One is temporary, another is occasional.) Busy boys. Dan really wants to go hiking, but simply hasn't taken the time off to do so.
 
My job has kept me busy as well, along with the garden and trying to do more around the house- inside as well as out.
 
Here is one of my favorite pictures of the week.
Grace and Dakota
 



No comments: