Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Texas tripping!

Over the weekend, Mr C and I went to Texas to pick up half a beef. (Our freezer is full to the actual brim.) We got to see Becky, Ben, and Tommy, as well as spouses, girlfriend, and children of the aforementioned.
It rained... as is typical when we visit!
The grandkids used my camera to take random pictures, until the battery died. I hadn't packed the charger.
Althea (4.2)
I did get a few pictures before the kids got hold of the camera.
Milo (4.3)

Kimber (3.2), "Umpaw", and Dakota (3.3)

The Birthday Buddies, "CowGranny" and Kimber

Ruby and Stephen (Tommy)

Paula

Grace (3.4) and Althea (4.2)

Milo (4.3) and Benjamin
(Boy boys really ought to be 'a thing')

Dakota (3.3)

Mr. C

Jasher (4.1)
(I didn't get one with his eyes open!)
Katie (3.5)


We got to spend a bit of time between Ben's and Becky's houses. Tyrel was on a camping trip. Though we did get to see him before we left, it was AFTER my camera battery died. So he is absent from the pictures. I also didn't get one of my El Gee! Maybe she or Pya can help me out there.

It was a short visit, but we all had a great time.

No comments: