Friday, June 10, 2011

Gee, THANKS, Arkansas....

Said in the sarcasm font...
I will be removing the Amazon links in my blog in a few weeks. I got a notice from Amazon that bloggers (and others) from Arkansas will no longer be eligible to receive fees from sales generated through their blogs, due to new State regulations.

Any income generated is already subject to being taxed, as is almost any form of income. But the new regulations taxing interstate commerce via the internet has caused Amazon to opt out of advertising their wares through bloggers in this state. So  my bloggy links will be disabled soon... and I will then remove them.
*************
The boys chose their birthday gifts from their Dad and I today. I added a little to what each boy asked for- items I knew they wanted. And both were concerned they were asking for "too much". Both chose items totalling less than $20. Always concerned about what things cost! And seriously, boys... you are probably the only soon to be 15 year olds on the planet who want ice trays for your birthday.
*********
I have a pot of beans on cooking for supper, and just made some amazingly delicious cornbread.
I think the recipe is already on the cooking blog... if not, I will add it as soon as I can. The guys will have about a sliver each with their beans- leaving most of the pan for me. I'm pretty sure I will do some fried taters to go with the beans as well.

********
May you have a blessed day.

No comments: