Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day...

My "babies" will be 15! They are starting their party early... tonight at 7:00... watching bad "B" movies (mostly old monster/horror flicks). Movies with special effects so bad, the boys wake me up shrieking.... with laughter.

Their first birthday gifts are scheduled to arrive tomorrow from ThinkGeek.com, followed by a delivery from Amazon on Saturday. Grandma Rose got them gift certificates to ThinkGeek, so they are having a wonderful time browsing the site today, and will probably continue to drool look over the site between movies tonight.

Tomorrow I have to stop by the grocery store to get the ingredients for their birthday dinner. Their final decision was Chicken Fajita Alfredo for the dinner, and Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert.

My idea for a 'big' gift was shot down... I wanted to take them to LegoLand in Grapevine, and stop by to see Chris while I was down there. Mr. C had a different gift in mind, but said I can go see Chris before August... just not this weekend. (Being the twins birthday as well as Father's Day.) Dad suggests that perhaps Ben and Tommy would like to take their brothers to LegoLand, seeing as how you can't get in if you are over 18, unless accompanied by a kid!

Tomorrow stands to be a major work day for me, as the store broke an all time record in sales this week. Most of the stock to replenish will hit Friday. (Tomorrow). Then I get to cook supper AND clean the kitchen as it is our tradition that you get your birthday off from chores.. Better eat my Wheaties!

Have a blessed day, and Thank you for reading.

No comments: