Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I got back from my whirlwind Tour of Texas last night....

I did just over 1900 miles in just under a week.. I saw all seven of my kids during this time, and just over half of my grandkids.
One of my boys got engaged while I was in Texas. (Gosh, "engaged" sure looks weird when I spell it out....)
So, for those of you who have not yet heard....
 We are pleased to announce the engagement of Benjamin Paul Coder to Paula Jo Schroeder. They plan to wed on April 28th, 2012.
Yes, YIKES... that is just over 12 weeks from now.
Oh, you say Shrader... not ShrOHder... so she won't be Paula Shroder Coder. Just saying.
Anyways... they will have a busy few weeks deciding things and Getting Stuff Done. Save the date, if you want to come. Also... send me your address if you would like an invitation.
They are considering outfits for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. If they go with a theme wedding as we briefly discussed... I LOVE this dress.
I would certainly consider it, as mom O' the groom.
I wore a westerny tiered skirt to Becky's wedding. but the same shade of royal blue to both Chris' (first) wedding, as well as Bill and Glynna's.


I have a whole slew of trip pictures up at http://moocrew3.shutterfly.com/pictures .


No comments: