Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Updates....

My kitty Fiona got hit by a car, sometime early this morning. Sam found her when he went out to check the mail. So we are down to just Jaffa, (and Jimmy Raynar the goldfish) for a pet.
Benjamin's wedding plans seem to be moving right along. As soon as I hear a bit more about the OFFICIAL details of the wedding, I can shop for my Mother-of-the-Groom dress. From what I have heard about the wedding so far, it bears little to no resemblence to the affair Ben and Paula were discussing while I was there.
The dress I liked would be entirely inappropriate.

I will find out for sure if I am rehired by O'Reilly Auto by the end of this week.

Congratulations to my niece and namesake Tammy, and her husband Chris, on the birth of baby Luke this past Friday.
Friday was also the birthdate of the kid who made me a Grandmoo... Connor turned 11 years old!
Yesterday was my brother-in-law Bob's birthday. (He is now officially as old as I am.)
Tyrel has made several cute remarks... Yesterday while being assisted by a store associate, Becky says Tyrel asked the woman, "Have you seen your hair? It's all tangly!" (She had very curly hair.)
Reminded me of Christopher (aged 4) informing the retired newcomer to our church.... "Mr., Did you know you have a GREAT BIG NOSE?"
Four year olds... great at observation, still not so keen in the tact department.
That's about it for now.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: