Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pass the Imodium

Really, I don't feel bad. But I didn't make it 15 minutes at work before it was necessary that I return home for a change of clothes, a shower, and Imodium.... not necessarily in that order. Rumbles in the gut tell me it is best I not return to work today, to avoid a repeat performance! (Thankfully I was the ONLY person in the building!)

My brother Ricky (Eric) is currently in the hospital with diverticulitis. If he isn't much better today, the Doc has mentioned surgery. Prayers appreciated!

Hmmm, sounds like the entire family is full of manure. (I am less full of it at the moment thankyouverymuch).

I want to remind family members that the Taylor Family Reunion (Grandma Rose's Family) is October 5th at the "old" Senior Citizen Center in Broken Bow, OK.
 I am presuming it will start by about 10, and be done by 5 pm or so.
The family is providing meats, and the rest of the meal is pot luck.
The White Elephant Auction will be held, as always! (Bring something you no longer want or need. Proceeds pay for next year's reunion costs.)
Everyone enjoys seeing your family albums if you wish to bring one to pass around.
 Toys or games for the youngsters might be a good idea.

well, guess I am going to go lay back down now.

No comments: