Friday, May 27, 2016

Ain't it Grand?

We not only have Nickole visiting, but Kimber as well. As we were leaving the house from picking up Nickole, I was told that she can't stay all summer, but will be with us for just three weeks.
This meant she won't be going to Ohio with us, as Mr C can't change his vacation dates.
The addition of Kimber wasn't quite spur of the moment, but her stay was going to be just over a week. I picked her up on my quick loop through Texas.
My Mom and I got to visit as we made our road trip! (Continued after pictures)
This was in Fredericksburg

Jasher

Grace and Becky

Kimber, Rose, Dakota

Ben

Paula

Dakota

Grace



Stephen T. (TOMMY!)

Jasher

Tyrel

Becky and Kimber
Kimber
Kimber and Jaffa. Photo taken by Nickole
Nickole
So far, the girls are getting along quite well.


Althea
We had planned to meet Becky halfway, to return Kimber and drop off Alana to visit her Uncle Becky at the same time, then just have Nickole for awhile. Since the unexpected need to return Nickole so much sooner, we were going to have to make trips two or three weekends in a row. That's a bit much on traveling, so we are working on returning Nickole and Kimber at the same time, and dropping Alana off then as well. The plans are still being worked out.


I did get to see my Mom,  four of my kids, and seven grandkids! Plus, Mom and I got to hear little 3.5's heart beating at Becky's midwife appointment.

1 comment:

Truth said...

Love all of the pictures!