Saturday, March 10, 2018

Another walk in the woods, and Thanking God!

 Original post: (https://cowmomba.blogspot.com/2018/03/falling-down.html

Today was a gorgeous day. I finally felt up to walking back through the woods. I wanted to SEE the place I fell and the rock that landed on me. I was so shaken at the time of the fall, all I wanted to do was get home.
I knew the rock was big, and that I had fallen a fair distance. I didn't want to exaggerate, so I was pretty conservative in the descriptions of the fall. Today I have pictures, and you can see I didn't exaggerate. I was actually quite conservative in my estimates.
It freaked Tom and I both out to see the site of the fall, and the rock. It could of been SO much worse!
 The bold red circle was where I had been poking around. The lower circled rock fell from the spot it is connected to with the thin red line. The picture below is the rock that fell with me, landing on my leg.




I have my hand on the ledge where I was standing when a portion of the ledge broke off.

And, here is the tiny fairy I had moved awhile back! Safe and sound.


God was REALLY watching over me!
Psalm 91:11

1 comment:

krazyoldbroad said...

OMG Tammy!! That was to close a call!!