Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Day at the Races...

I think the Marx Brothers was a shorter feature.
Alana
Yesterday, I got to attend a trackmeet my grand daughter Alana was in. It was nice to get to spend part of a day with her. I missed her first event, high jump, trying to locate the school. This was in spite of having printed out written directions, and those failing, stopping and asking for directions. Having street signs would go a long way in ending confusion, Tahlequah. Just saying. Alana also did shot put, long jump, and discus.


Shot Put
Long Jump (practice)

Long jump, for real!


Discus throw


Alana didn't win, but we all had a good time!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You got some Great shots! Mine were all video, and I haven't even looked at them yet...perhaps I should do that. :P