Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Howdy

I hope you are doing well today! I am still kicking. We had a relaxed long weekend, which seemed even longer because the internet was unavailable. The repairman arrived Monday and got us running again.

The boys and I are at the library, where they resumed their volunteering a few weeks ago. I am just sitting at the computer, surfing the Internet.
Preparations for Dad's 75th birthday seem to be going well. So far, I have counted somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 people attending, though several of those in the count are small children. I think it would be awesome to get a family portrait of Dad with as many Grands and great grands as we can muster for the event. To my knowledge, my Dad is already the longest lived male our family has ever had on his side.

If you haven't let me know that you plan to attend, please do so as soon as you can, so I can get a good count for how much I need to set up by way of refreshments. We aren't planning on providing soda pop, but should have plenty od coffee, tea, and lemonade. (If you need soda, feel free to bring your own!) We will have small sandwiches and cake.

Ok, that is all I can think of for now. have a blessed day and thanks for reading.

No comments: