Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Gramma(r) meany....

On my Facebook feed today, I saw an advertisement in a local group that had me shaking my head.
Here is a "cut and paste":
"Free cat male litter box rained good with author cats and dove came with later box"
***********************************************
I couldn't help but try to figure out what was going on.
I am imagining a litter box for male cats. It is out in the rain, with several cats posing by the books they have written, when a dove lands nearby on a box.

But, I offered a translation in the comments, and people have been laughing at it.:
"Translation may be: Free cat. Male. Litter box trained. Good with other cats and does come with litter box."

The internet is quite a place. I hope the kitty finds a good home. That is, if it isn't a litter box for boy cats sitting in the rain, surrounded by writer cats and a dove. 
I wish I could draw!

No comments: