Monday, June 1, 2009

I may be MIA for awhile...

but I will try to post when I can.

Summer plans have taken another fast turn. I am leaving in the morning to go to Becky's house. We will hang loose- or do whatever Becky needs to do to get her squared away for almost a month... before she and I and Tyrel head back to here on Thursday. We hope to drop in on Bill and Glynna and Nickie on our way home Thursday. I work my regular schedule Friday- Sunday... then we all head out Monday to Ohio.

Everyone except Ben, that is. Poor lonesome Benny, here all alone with the two stupid dogs.

Ben is going to take the twins to the library today or tomorrow. We have to get packed for our trip- and remember all the stuff I need to take along for the cakes I will be attempting. I hope to do a graduation cake for Luke, then birthday cakes for Daniel and Sam. I have one week to get everything done that needs to be done... including a 1200 mile round trip to Texas, grocery shopping, house cleaning, laundry. (The laundry piles grow exponentially with house cleaning... I told Daniel and Sam I want their closet CLEANED out. The cleaning of their room and closet will give them something to do Wednesday and Thursday.... two days when they will be on their own from noon-thirty until five forty-five.)

While I am in Ohio- I have very little opportunity to get online. So it may be a pretty dry spell for my blog. Hopefully, I will get back with plenty to 'talk' about!

Right now, Ben and the twins have gone to Atwoods- Ben has been putting off getting new boots, but now he has to have something to cover his pontoons feet. He is almost to the point of duct taping his old boots together. I am trying to finish up a book, so the boys can return it to the library when they go. Guess I ought to get on with that!

Have a blessed day- today and every day!

2 comments:

Mom said...

so are you leaving in the morning as in TUESDAY..........I am so easily confused. Sure wish you could buzz thru here but know that it out of the way. Love you lots Mom PS got an e from Ruth Amanda was trying to 'say something' and was frustrated she couldn't make Ruth understand..so Ruth got a pen and paper and she wrote on it"pain"....then later when Ruth couldn't rmemember a name Amanda told her what it was. Isn't that great news!!! Not that she is in pain, but that she can communicate.

Becky said...

That is wonderful grandma!