Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Becky and Stephen!

My only DD and her DH have been married 4 years today. May they have many more together!
*********

Also on this day: My brother Ricky (Eric) was born 47 years ago. Happy birthday to him!
I graduated from L.D.Bell High School in Hurst, Texas 30 years ago today. It was the largest graduating class of any high school in Tarrant County that year.
*************

Mr C let me "sleep in" this morning! I woke up and looked at the clock at 7:26. Closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Finally got up at 15 til 8:00. Sleeping late just isn't happening.
***********

Thought for Today:
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Truth said...

Wow, a lot of commemoratives (and I know that isn't spelled right.)

Happy Anniversary to Becky!
Happy Birthday to your brother.
Are you having a 30 year reunion? Mine is next year and there is already planning going on.

I slept in today!

Becky said...

Thank You Mom.
What do you mean no sleeping in for you? That IS sleeping in.