Sunday, June 7, 2009

Almost time

The trip home with Becky and Tyrel went well. We took our time, and even took the scenic route. We were supposed to get some Dorian's Habanero Salsa while we were in Marlow... but the store was sold out.
Becky thought watermelon sounded good, so we stopped in Rush Springs (The Watermelon Capital of the World) at a fruit stand. They 'happened to' have two jars of Dorian's Habanero! Two jars being better than none... we snatched it up.

We are supposed to leave in the wee hours of morning... figuring the more miles we put behind us before Ty'ger wakes up, the fewer stops we will have to make. Ty is a VERY good traveller.

And I haven't even begun to pack.

Work has been BUSY! Even with four (or more) people manning the store, we have had customers lined up down the aisles. Boss gave me a stack of "to-do" price changes and display resets almost an inch thick. Every upcoming display change due between now and the end of the month. The store has been so busy, I barely made a dent in it. Boss told David that if I was finished and the store was slow, to send me home early. (Vanessa had a wedding to attend this weekend, so David is acting assistant manager).

I guess it is time for me to get ready to go!

No comments: