Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More work...

I have worked 8 hours a day for the last two days. Exhausted, but Oh Well. Boss is increasing my hours. We had a person come in and quit without notice this week, so everyone is stressed. I won't get to go with Tom and the Individuals to Texas to meet new baby Coder. All the vacation for June is delegated to others. I am hoping to get to take a weekend down there once baby arrives. And maybe another weekend or so as well!

Yesterday, I worked on prettying up the front of the store. Today I was in The Back Room. (Cue ominous music). I re-arranged Gates (brand) belts and hoses. I still need to do the less expensive brand, MasterPro. Boss and co-workers are pleased with my work today. Less than pleased with the original work done in The Back Room (ominous music)... don't know if I will be correcting that or not. It is done, and not too bad, if you read in Chinese. (The numerical order starts at the bottom, then goes across, then up and across...)

Thursday evening, I am going to watch little Bryan- the child I babysat back in November and December. His Daddy is taking his Mommy out to dinner for her birthday. Mr. C has really missed Bryan, so we should have a good evening.

Mother's day is upon me again. I haven't given it enough thought this year. Cards were mailed today. No gifts done, planned, thought up. Bad daughter, bad. bad. No hints dropped to children.... Sam was going to get me a blender or a really nice camera.... but was hoping to hear from siblings on that. So far as I know... he's behind the power curve as well.

That's all for today. I need a nap, even if it's brief!

No comments: