Thursday, January 2, 2014

Jan. 2, 2014

It has been cold here all day- finally making it all the way up to 28*. I woke to a light snowfall, which was unexpected. So thankful to have today off.
For my 'create something' today, I went to Hobby Lobby and got items to make my friend Wanda a birthday gift. Wanda never fails to remember every possible occasion with at least a card, and frequently a gift as well.


This is a jar of candy, a bag of Gummi Bears and Hershey's Hugs. I wrote "Bear Hugs" on the top.
I am still working on an embellished photo frame. Wanda is a big OU fan. I will have it painted in OU colors (crimson and cream) and have some cutouts of her son Matthew (dressed in OU gear!) added to it. She can choose what picture she wants to display in it.
 
Tomorrow is my Granny's 99th birthday! I am thinking I will try to do a special tribute post to her.
 
Be blessed, Thank you for reading!
 
PS... I'm not doing so great at 'reading less'. Started a new David Baldacci last night- and I'm more than half through, even without picking it up today (yet).

No comments: