Monday, October 26, 2009

Back on track, text

I had written a post through Shutterfly with the pictures. However, it didn't post the text. As for getting back on track- the twins have had the flu. They were in Ohio while I was in Texas. We have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on. And the house... sheesh. Four guys have been here alone for almost a week, and one guy alone for a week prior to that. This places reeks of dogs, has so much dust my Mommy would gasp, and is so cluttered I am on visual overload.

I need to go to town and deposit my check from the 15th, stop by and see Jennifer and the kids this afternoon, and try to prepare a real meal that doesn't involve pizza boxes or sandwich meat.

I am hoping Mom and Ralph can bring up the travel trailer for people to sleep in at Thanksgiving.
I am coming up with 16 people being here, though several of those are under the age of 8. Becky and Glynna, let me know what you would like to bring, so I don't double buy for the dinner. Or I can do dinner and maybe you can take turns on breakfasts? Just trying to sort this out early.

Have a blessed day, I really have to get busy!

No comments: