Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The kids

Dan and Sam both signed up on facebook yesterday. This also required their getting email addresses. My kids are growing up.
On the other hand... my kids are also very silly. Or should I say "unique"?

Here are my kids names, and in random order, their chosen communication names. Want to try to put the right name to the right kids?

I have :
Chris
Bill
Becky
Ben
Tommy
Daniel
Sam

Their 'secret identity'(?) names, in random order:

Praytor
Executor
Zeratul
Judicator
Apophis
Cerebrit
Magistrate

******************
Yeah, I have interesting kids. The only reason they have chosen/ assigned different names to one another is for fun.
Tomorrow Benny is 21! I can hardly believe my middle child is grown up.
Tom and the twins are preparing to go to Ohio. I sure wish I was going... but I have such a great reason NOT to go... the imminent birth of the new grandbaby. Going to Ohio would put me a 23 hour drive away- where I am "only" 10 hours where I am. They leave Thursday and will be gone almost until my birthday.
I am trying to think of "what I want" for my birthday. (I already got a nice camera! It topped my list!) I am tempted to say a Kitten... but that would have to be from Mr C since he says no more "kittehs".

Anyway, the day is getting away from me, so I best say bye for now. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Bill's sounds like some kind of medication. LOL