Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not Yet

Becky was pretty sure she was in labor last night. But I didn't rush into a 10 hour drive with no sleep. I laid down, having taken a prescribed headache medication that usually makes me sleep. Instead, it made my heart race and my head buzz. My thoughts were all over the chart. I wasn't sleeping!
About 4, I woke up( last time I had looked at the clock was shortly after 2 am). I thought about hitting the road, but decided to wait til 6 or so. I forced myself to go back to sleep. Becky called about 6:00... the contractions had stopped somewhere in the night.
So I am headed out to work. Sundays are notoriously slow, so I may head on out once I get off work today. To Ft Worth and stay the night at mom's if I haven't heard from Becky. (if I do hear she is contracting again, I would skip FW and go right on to her house.)
Anyway, please be praying for a safe delivery, an easy birth, and a healthy baby!
~Tammy~
PS I will try to post again before I take off

No comments: