Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No baby yet....

But Becky and I are having a nice visit and Tyrel is reminding me of certain two year olds I knew in the past!
Mr C is having a good time in Ohio.
The surface of the ground is finally drying enough here that I don't clump in gobs of mud every step I take away from the house. But the roads... heh heh. THAT is another matter. Nola took her camera with her to get pictures of her truck that TOMMY was driving this morning. It is the most thoroughly stuck vehicle Nola says she has seen to date. She rescued him on her way to the hiway this morning, where she was headed to pick up her other grandson Kyle. Nola graciously lent Tommy yet another of her trucks so that he could get on to work.

Guess that is all for now, I don't want to hog up a borrowed computer!

1 comment:

Truth said...

Still no baby? Babies like to make their entrance at their own pace and designated time. At least that has been my experience.