Thursday, October 29, 2009

New header...

This is my Dad's driveway in east Texas. I took this picture (or maybe Daniel did) when we went to visit back in September.

It is a quiet, rainy morning. We are getting back on track with life. Trying to anyway. The boy's washed the STINKING TSD this morning. Didn't help much... now they smell like WET stinking dogs.
I am looking forwards to Thanksgiving and the end of the year. I am apprehensive about what the future holds for our family, but I know we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

This afternoon, I am supposed to go see my grandchildren, Connor and Alana. I want fresh pictures of them for a photo book I am working on, of my grandkids. (Seneca, pretty please can I have some of Gavin, and the girls?) (Glynna, I need clearer shots of Nickole.)

Tomorrow is the annual O'reilly customer appreciation day at our store. Free food to all comers from 11:00 until we run out of BBQ. (Last year that was before 1:00). I have to go in early. Which makes for an extra long day. Fridays always seem to drag, since I don't get off until 7:00.

Julie Z, are you hanging in there with the 31st as a delivery date? I will be praying for you!
Hugs to all... and this is how you do it if no one is around: Place your right hand on your left shoulder, and your left hand on your right shoulder. Then squeeze. That is a cyber-hug... just like my Mommy showed me!

No comments: