Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday

Gosh How the flies are timing.
Here it is the 28th already. I will get to go see Connor and Alana tomorrow, if I don't come down sick. Jammers is home sick today. So far, most of the kids are more like me when sick... just leave me alone in my misery. Sam was a tiny bit like Tom. He laid on the couch moaning while he was sick. At least he moaned quietly. He may be saving the horrific moans and groans for when he is married.
I wasn't feeling too well when I went to bed last night. It wasn't even 8pm. But I feel much better this morning. I suppose I should get the shopping out of the way, I do have a whole list now. Knowing me, I will put it off until I HAVE TO go. I am just not much of a "go" person.

Actually, I just discovered I DO have to go this morning. We are on the last roll of necessary paper. That is a must go, before someone "must go".

I had a "Becky Moment" yesterday. I was trying and trying to log into my email. I was bounced back, at least six times, to the "error in your name or password" page. I made sure I didn't have the Caps lock on. I typed the password slowly, watching every keystroke. I made sure I had used "dot com" instead of "comma com". Finally, I caught my mistake, just before I accused someone of messing with me and changing my password. I had tried logging in to my email at "." (dot) hotmail.com instead of "@" hotmail.com.
Duh!

Things here have been quiet... I can do without the drama. We do have two houses to look at this week, one Friday and another Saturday. Not holding my breath on either of them. I'm about to the place I would just as soon NOT look.

That's it for today, Hope your day is blessed and happy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi hope you have a good visit with C & A.....tell them I love them and can't wait to see them...it has been so long .. hope they don't forget who I am.Hope you are feeling much better toay. hugs

Truth said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.