Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's a Rainy Day

Though not so wet as yesterday was. It came down by the bucketful yesterday and the day before.

I am supposed to have grandkids Connor and Alana come stay the night tonight. I don't see them nearly as often as I would like.

Work went by quickly this morning. I was home shortly after 8 a.m. Laundry is under way, as well as the general Saturday housekeeping. I did a mile on the treadmill. (Which is nothing next to Tom's hour and a half!)

We are thinking of perhaps renting a movie or two, since it is so wet that the kids can't do much playing outside. And picking up a cheese pizza... since the grands don't eat any other toppings on theirs!

It is VERY humid. Like 98%... now that the sun is peeking through the clouds it can get too sticky in a hurry!

Not much new going on here. Hope to have Grandkid pix up for tomorrow!

No comments: