Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Bill!

Today, my second born turned 30 years old. He and his family are on their way to Texas, where Bill will see his sister and a couple of brothers.
Here is a link to Bill's birth story, if you missed it before.
************
Tonight, I am making some Chineasy Chicken. It has been a few weeks since I made this. Last night was Beef Stew , the natural follow up to Roast Beast. See, I don't do a lot of "new" foods. For the roast beef, I DID try a new recipe. I omitted the dry onion soup mix, and instead dumped a jar of picante sauce over the roast in the slow cooker. I thought it was EXCELLENT. Mr. C and the minor food critics all declared it "too tomato-ey".
************
At work, not a lot new going on. We have been very busy, but that is normal for this time of year. Boss told me today that I have a mandatory class coming up May 10th in Fayetteville. That should be interesting. I will learn about "loss prevention".
***********

Well, the cooking of the supper demands my attention. Be blessed, thanks for reading!

No comments: