Monday, November 2, 2009

Times Change

This is the first week of November. Already. Dark gets here at an alarming hour. We looked at two more houses this weekend- neither was worth the effort of looking, much less telling about.
I dressed as a "pioneer" woman for Halloween at Oreilly's- quite by accident. Turns out the local school is the Gentry Pioneers. I thought I was a cowgirl, but didn't have boots. Hannah Montana, a California surfer dude, and a prison inmate completed the crew.

The boys are back on their lessons- doubling up on several today. Since our bodies are still on "daylight savings" time, we were busy bright and early. Laundry is pretty well caught up, and the boys cleaned their rooms over the weekend. We were going to go to the library, but I seem to be the only one who actually 'needed' to go- so we blew that off the list. Why go out when I can stay home?

The bed is stripped and bedding in the dryer- otherwise, I'd sure vote for a nap about now! (Maybe I will just have to sleep on a "nekkid" bed.) *yawn* *again*

Nothing much going on in my neck of the woods today. Just the way I like it. Drama free.

There are MORE new pictures up at : http://www.moocrew2shutterfly.com

No comments: