Friday, September 25, 2009

Workend...

"weekend" for most people is work for me. I went to bed last night with the beginnings of a stiff neck/ sore muscle in my shoulder. It was full blown this morning, I had to have help out of bed and could barely turn my head, much less look up or down. Tom was going to "crackle" me and I needed to lay down on the floor.

EEWWWW! The floor was covered in dog hair.. enough to knit another half a dog. So I went to the area rug. It wasn't much better. Once Tom had done what he could- which wasn't much help... he dragged out the Dyson and went to work. I went and stood in the hot shower, which DID help. Then he rubbed some muscle ointment into my back and neck, which helped more.

All the boys were drafted into house cleaning, and in half an hour, everything was swept, vacuumed, dusted, wiped down. Bathrooms cleaned and trash emptied. Whoo hoo! The entire house (except bedrooms) are clean. I started some laundry, and in a move I chide the boys for endlessly... I forgot to start the dryer after putting the washed clothes into it.

The TSD (two stupid dogs) ran off chasing the postman. The boys ran after them. No one saw what happened, but Jaffa came back injured. He has a skinned spot on his chin, and a pronounced limp on his right front leg. It doesn't appear to be broken, but his dew claw is ripped half off. I would just bet that could account for his limping. When will these dogs learn NOT to chase cars? They get in trouble for it on a DAILY basis. We put some antibiotic ointment on Jaffa's injuries.

I took some ibuprofen a little while ago. I hope it kicks in before I have to go to work. I have a major project that has to be done this weekend.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: