Friday, June 11, 2010

Mobility!

Kimber Ann is getting around so well! At 7 months old, she is a determined little 'army crawler'. She drags herself forward on her elbows and pushes with her feet. Quickly. Before you know it, she is off exploring. This morning she discovered Cowgranny's bookcase, and was examining the reading materials. She is pushing up to hands and knees, and pulling up to the beginnings of cruising.

Ty tickles me. He speaks so clearly. But he has a definite southern drawl, and is heavy on the long "a" sound. He has decided he is not Tyger, nor Buddy, nor Little Man. He is "Ty-RAIL".
He is cowboy to the core. Boots, hat, and "bailt". Right now, he loves Woody, from Toy Story.

For some reason, I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up a little after 3:00 am, and then every few minutes until I got on up about half an hour before my alarm. I hope I sleep better tonight!

Have a blessed day! I have a ton of stuff to get through today, including taking care of the fish tank and finishing Mt. Washmore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiden and Ty would make a fine pair! He's my little farmer. He's always up before the sun and ready for animals, yard chores and gardening. He's totally in love with John Deer and cows, second only to his little plants that he lovingly pets and talks to. He's country to the core!