Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's my Mom's fault!

OK, a person can really only blame themselves for their actions. It is just so hard to resist your heredity sometimes.

I have "clutter piles" nagging me. Stuff just stacks up, waiting to be dealt with, and I ignore it to the point of shame. What do I do when I clean? Do I start with those nagging piles? Noooo... MOM knows where I start cleaning.

Maybe not the exact place- but that it will be someplace that doesn't "show". The bookcase facing the front door is a wreck. So... I organize the canned goods under the kitchen counter. The table is piled with stuff people just sat down and walked away from. So, I run the vacuum under my bed and behind the door. The computer desk is so mounded up, I can scarcely move the mouse... and not only do I sit here and type... I can ignore the pile in favor of picking dead leaves off my houseplants.

I know Mom is laughing.

I best get busy on the stuff that SHOWS. Thanksgiving will be here in no time.

2 comments:

MOM said...

Well, I was gonna laugh....but then I couldn't move the mouse for the junk around it....so I will go arrange my sock drawer by color. AND sort thru the junk drawer. .... we have company coming and no telling when someone will open those drawers.

Becky said...

LOL! My house is falling into a pit of dispair quickly. I just don't have the umpfh to stay on top of it yet....So guess what *I* was doing earlier?

Cleaning out Tyrel's dresser drawer. What else?

It's my mom's fault.