Monday, November 9, 2009

*snooze button*

It is overcast and cool today. I didn't sleep well last night, despite trying my usual method of taking an antihistamine after a couple of hours of tossing and turning. Once I finally got to sleep, I sure didn't want to get up.

But here it is, a fresh new day. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! The boys are on their lessons, I have done my computer surfing already. Even if I am still in my jammies.
I haven't gone through and checked on the laundry status... or anything really. I'm sure I have PLENTY to do! I know I have pictures to mail out- I promised people. Some are actually ready to drop in the mail, others still need to be attached to letters and addressed. (Gotta love the proud Granny, right?)

Guess I best get started... I may post later if anything worthwhile occurs to me!

Have a joyful day!

No comments: