Thursday, December 3, 2009

After two days of hibernating..

I have to go out.
Last night's supper was sausage gravy with biscuits. I ended up with the "choking" feeling I get when I eat anything milk based. Time to get some 'lactaid' or something. I have to go to the grocery store... we are out of 'taters, onions, tortilla chips, eggs.
Samuel got a phone call last night... actually FOR him. He was so surprised he could barely respond, LOL. It was the library letting him know a book he had reserved has come in... so we will go to the library today. And stop by to pay the rent. Mr C told me to send it off last week, and I totally forgot. oops.

So, while I don't have Matthew or O'Reilly's today, I do have errands.
The boys' are champing at the bit to get started , so i better go get showered and ready to go!

No comments: