Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday busyness

Boss man at O's asked me to please come in every afternoon this week, after Matt goes home. So I will gain an extra 16 hours this week working from 3-7pm. (And still working my normal Fri-Sun schedule). The annual inventory is next week, and we have to count every part, wall to wall. (I inventoried AC orings yesterday!)
I am going to have to go to town. Today. We are out of bread and eggs- leading to much grumbling among the troops. Even more grumbling from me, as I will have to take Matt along. I also have a package to mail, or I'd just pick up the groceries on my way home from work. (Which I may do anyway... I can postpone mailing packages, can't I?)

It is cold and gloomy here, and my bones ache. I had planned to make a crock pot roast beast for supper, but just discovered that someone left a package of thawed chicken in the fridge. Since Mr C made goulash last night, the chicken has had to have been thawed a couple of days... surprise, surprise! Guess I will do a mexican chicken casserole tonite. Maybe even do it in the crockpot. With me gone during the supper cooking hours all week, the crockpot is going to get a real work out.

I got Connor and Alana's gifts "from Daddy" a few days ago. I finally remembered gift wrap- so need to be getting them fixed up.
Yawn. I just want to crawl back under the covers.

No comments: