Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brief Ramble

Kimber and I at the Really Big Chair outside of "oops!"



Fajita Chicken Alfredo
I really have had a couple of lazy afternoons. I had a nap yesterday, and was awakened by a call from Mr C... letting me know he was working OverTime. This afternoon, I have put away yesterday's dishes from supper, washed the accumulated dishes from today, got a roast on to cook, and started a load of clothes. I also put up a recipe for Fajita Chicken Alfredo on our cooking blog.

I actually considered dragging out the sewing machine for a couple of small projects, but so far haven't mustered up enough gitty-up. I still need to address a couple of birthday cards... I "frogrot" to give Becky her card before she left, and tomorrow is her birthday. My "LG" will be 25!

Mr C is working overtime again tonight... that makes something like 3 times he has worked over since going back from vacation.

Well, that is all I can think of for now. Thanks for reading, Have a blessed day!

No comments: