Monday, January 12, 2009

runrunrunrunrun

This has been a busy day. Sam wasn't feeling well- he has the crud that had me all week. Daniel and I took Matthew and went to run errands. The library, then WalMart. Home, unloading moments before Matt's mommy arrived. I had planned to order Connor a copy of The Dangerous Book For Boys as his birthday present... but instead found him several Transformers items today. So after Matt was gone, Dan stayed home and Sam went with me to the post office. Connor's birthday gifts are in the mail... as well as some stuff to Becky and Tommy that was left behind from their trip here. (Two boxes to two destinations, in case you are confused as to why I sent Becky stuff with Connor's gift)!)

Maybe we can get the Dangerous book next year.

While Matthew's Mommy was here, she made it official. They are taking the baby! Matthew's new baby brother is due March 9th. This is providing the birth parents don't change their minds. If we are still in this house then, I will have a new kid to sit by the first of April. Wanda will take a few weeks off to baby-moon.

For supper tonight: chicken fried deer steaks, with mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. This is an all-time favorite meal. Thanks Becky, Stephen and Tommy for the venison!

I went to a different web site to look at houses this morning. We have been looking at Realtor dot com, which professes to have ALL the listings in any given area. It doesn't. I went to United Country and found two places we MUST see. Both are lower priced than any we have seen to date, and well within our budget. They may be within our driving limits... which we will see.

Yawwwwn. I think being sick has zapped all my energy, despite finally feeling better. But I have a great dinner to prepare, so I best be getting to that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day. Hope you all get over the "crud" soon. Ruth says they all have it again. Love you all