Tuesday, May 19, 2009

icky start to the day

I woke this morning with my throat and sinuses very dry. A sneeze started a nosebleed. Then Dale arrived with Matthew. Matt was pitching a fit about getting out of the truck, and in his fit, smacked his face on the truck. He came in with his lip bleeding. Dale even had a bandage on his finger- having broken something at home and cut himself in the clean up. Then Daniel woke up with the dry sinuses... the day has to get better for everyone, doesn't it?

Yesterday, Ben, Sam, and Daniel worked all afternoon at a neighbor's house. Matt was playing nicely, so I got a bit of scrubbing done in the house. The clutter is really starting to bother me. I hope to have "spring cleaning" done before we go to Ohio. This morning I already have a load of 'throw rugs' washed and ready to hang on the clothesline. The boys were all up very late, and I let them sleep until 8am. We have school work to do- and the grass needs to be mowed again. (second time this week). My "spring cleaning" will be back burnered again.

I suppose I better get off the computer and get started on everything. Or I will be procrastinating all day.

1 comment:

Truth said...

Hope your day is going much better!