Sunday, May 24, 2009

quiet morning

I have to leave for work in 20 minutes or so. The boys are all still sleeping, and Mr C is running errands.

It is going to rain later today- I can see the radar has it barreling right towards us. I have a major project going on at work- the store designers have swapped the layout of the oil section. I moved all the gallons yesterday. Today I tackle moving the quarts of oil. I anticipate I will be rather grimy when I get home. If it doesn't take me all day, I may be home early. However, the planners call this a two day project for 2 people. And there is just me to do it. (But I'm good. *wink*)

Connor and Alana are supposed to be here the 29th of June. Other than playing games with Ben and the twins, I haven't made any 'fun' plans. I should think of something to do with them. I'll probably never be the favorite Grandma- I generally leave kids to entertain themselves, and put them to work at the first whine of "I'm boooorrrrred".


Guess it is time for me to head out the door. Have a blessed day today.
(PS : Mom, the graduate colors were red and black. Thank you!)

No comments: