Monday, May 18, 2009

Blue Sky

It seems like forever since we have seen sunshine here. Three weeks of rain and clouds have come to an end. It is pretty chilly for the middle of May. More like early April normally is. Yesterday was gorgeous, as today promises to be. Strangely, the pretty weather didn't translate into many customers at O's, and I was sent home early Saturday as well as Sunday.

Mr C talked to his brother yesterday, and then decided to take an extra week of vacation. Looks like we may head to Ohio about four days earlier than we had planned. (Driving up on a Monday instead of Friday.) Then we can go camping on the 12-14th. (I haven't been camping in ages, and never in Ohio.)


Today, we have errands. Library, bank, and I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to do. One of the boys will have to remind me of what it is.

I can't believe my "babies" will be teenagers in another 30 days. Matt is going to his Grandparents for a couple of months in another 10 days. Summer plans are already gearing up.

I better be ready to get out the door here in a few minutes. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh boy, camping!

SenecaJ said...

I wish I could go!!!