Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday...

I just discovered yesterday that I probably will NOT have Matthew on Thursdays for awhile. This could develop into me having to work O's on Thursdays... boss has mentioned taking me off Sundays. Sunday off would give us some family time.

But today, it is a day off. The boys and I are thinking up something to do, and getting the schoolwork and housework out of the way. We are thinking of going to the bookstore. I got an e-coupon, and there is a book Dan really wants. They also have 20% off all children's books and games... and Amber has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.

I noticed this morning, yesterday's post was my #400 post. Thank you all for listening to me through the ups and downs and ramblings!
*********

I dreamed of my Granny, and of PawPaw last night. (Actually, it was early this morning.) I was aware in the dream that I was dreaming, but still had a long talk with PawPaw. He had come to get Granny. We talked about my kids, and how much I wished he had gotten to know them. He only ever met Chris and Bill of my brood. I had told him things I wanted him to tell other people when he got back... but after I woke I couldn't remember what I wanted said, or to whom. It was a comforting, if somewhat bizarre dream. In it, Granny was already with him. It wasn't until after I woke up that I realized she hasn't passed away... at least not physically.
**********

Have a great day today!
***********

No comments: