Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aren't they Grand?

Here are my Grandkids. The three together belong to my Daughter-in-law Seneca. Jade, (wearing the hat) is 13. Amber is 9. Gavin is 3. Gavin belongs to my oldest son, Chris.


Gavin


This is Tyrel. He is 2. He belongs to my daughter, Becky, and her husband, Stephen.


This is Nickole. She will be a year old on the 25th of this month. She belongs to my second son, Bill, and his wife, Glynna.


This darling girl is Kimber. Her brother Tyrel styled her hair with lip ointment, so she looks just like her CowGranny waking up in the morning! Kimber is almost 4 months old! She is Becky and Stephen's daughter


This is Connor. He is my eldest grandson. He and his sister Alana belong to my son Chris. Connor recently had his ninth birthday. (He was laughing as this picture was taken, so he looks a bit hunched over.)



This little lady is Alana. She is six years old, fast approaching seven! Her birthday is March 5th.

A fine looking bunch, aren't they?

1 comment:

Mom said...

YES, I do have the most adorable Great Grandie's anywhere!! Good job, Grandies!!!!!!!!!!!