Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well, that was fast...

I went in at 8:00 for my first day of doing the freight "by myself". (No keys yet, so I don't go in way early.) Tomorrow I go in at 7:30. Took me about 3 hours, and I had a full pallet and a partial pallet. Boss decided that I am NOT going to be the one to continue to set up the sales, nor continue to change the displays. I will ONLY be doing freight, incoming and outgoing. (I didn't do returns today, only the incoming stuff.)

Matthew was fed and dressed when I got in at 11:30. Not sure what he ate, but he is literally bouncing off the walls and furniture. The boys did a fine job with him... without resorting to TV. (I don't turn TV on for him very often. So when he does get to watch, he zombies in no time.)

The boys are now working on their lessons and the day is "normal", though I just got in from work. (Doesn't "feel" like I already worked.)

No comments: