Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend, Day 1

The day so far... I slept in until almost 7:30! Mr C has been on laundry since he awoke in the wee hours. The next load to go in will be the last load... the sheets I just stripped from the bed.

The front of the house was done fairly well yesterday. The boys swept and mopped and straightened. I dusted this morning, and cleared the drop zone of all the accumulation it snares as people walk by. The day is sunny, the flag is flying. We are nearly ready to do "something". Just haven't figured out what.

After my shower, I had to hunt for jeans. Finally found one of my 3 pair in Dan and Sam's stack. My unmentionables were also not to be found. I finally found one I usually only wear with sweatshirts. I was a bit apprehensive about wearing it with the knit sweater I had laid out. As I went to put the sweater on, my fears were confirmed. The sweater itself has a label sewn in: Sag Harbor. That would be me.

Have a good day~

1 comment:

Mom said...

tee hee.....my brand too! Have good days off. Bugsnsquishes