Monday, August 4, 2008

NEVER MAKE FUN OF DUMB STUFF YOUR KIDS DO!!!!

Lest you find yourself overtaken by stupidity.

Like my mousetrap moment... only grosser.

Yesterday, I awoke with the itchy tingle that is a precursor to a fever blister (a.k.a. cold sore). I began taking L-lysine immediately, and kept an ice cube on my upper lip much of the day. As I went back into the cupboard for another dose of L-lysine, I saw a tube of Anbesol and decided my lip would feel better numb. So I applied a dab of the Anbesol. It didn't seem to help much right away. I figured it was because of the lysine ointment I already had on my lips. Later, my whole lip did get to feeling very strange.

So this morning, I have a huge nasty fever blister on my upper lip. It eventually drained- but has still been really uncomfortable. I decided to use the Anbesol again. Except I discovered we don't have any Anbesol.

Oh yeah, the tube of ointment I used yesterday was there all right.

A .

tube.

of.


COMPOUND W WART REMOVER!

EEEEEEEWWWWWW GROSS !GROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSS
GROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSSGROSS!

And I discover this just hours after blogging about my smart kids NOT THINKING.

On a brighter note... the blister is MUCH better... maybe I have a new cure. (NOT RECOMMENDED)

*****************************

Daniel was listening to Rush Limbaugh with Tom while he was home for lunch today. The topic of discussion was Obama and gas prices.

Daniel observed that gas prices affect everyone.
He said, "Gas prices especially affect the Stock Market. Stephen (Becky's husband) and his brother James in their business, need a lot of people to have extra money so they can invest in stock".

I puzzled over how in the world people investing in the stock market would have any effect on Stephen and James. Finally, I figured out where Daniel had come to his conclusion.

Stephen and James are directly affected by how much STOCK is sold for them to haul. Their business is transporting livestock!

Allrighty then. I get it!

1 comment:

Truth said...

LOL, I hate cold sores. I rarely get them. The "conditions" have to be just right.