Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday....

Friday was my eldest son's birthday. Chris turned 29. This is the link to his birth story. http://cowmomba.blogspot.com/2008/03/firstborn-of-many-bretheren.html I had such a busy weekend, I never got around to making him his very own birthday post.

Today is Becky's birthday. She is 23. For the last several years, Becky has adopted the most annoying endearing tradition of saying "on my birthday" following everything she says on her birthday. "How are you today?...on my birthday". "Stephen and Tommy got a deer yesterday... on my birthday. Well, they didn't get the deer on my birthday, they got the deer the day before my birthday.... on my birthday".

Just try carrying on a conversation with her on her birthday.

Here is the link to Becky's birth story: http://cowmomba.blogspot.com/2008/03/little-grill.html

Happy Birthday Becky!

2 comments:

Truth said...

How annoyingly funny! I'm off to read some birth stories.

Becky said...

Thanks Mom....On my birthday! I think I have done so since my 16th or 17th birthday...on my birthday.