Tuesday, December 23, 2008

To the Doc

Dan has had another flare up of the skin infection we battled all summer. This time he has had it about a week- and it is worse. He said his arm was hurting yesterday, above the infection. This morning when I woke up, Tom said Dan's arm looked swollen last night. So I will be calling the doctors office as soon as it opens.

Dr. Benjamin's office has a group of doctors... they try to accomodate everyone who calls at some point on the same day. So this shouldn't be postponed until Friday or something. I know they had a sign on the door when I was there last week, about hours and closings this week... but I really didn't pay a lot of attention to it. Who knew I would need them this week?
*************************
The ice and freezing rain that was predicted for yesterday didn't happen. In fact, it is warmer today than it has been since Saturday afternoon when the front blew in. Temperatures actually rose overnight. (From 10* to 30*!) So I don't have to fret about driving on ice.
***************
I ordered a boxed movie set for Mr C's birthday. I hope it arrives in time, since I was so last minute in my ordering. I won't say what it is here, since he has read by blog once or twice... I know he always reads Tommy's and Becky's blogs. He often sees pictures of Ty'ger before I do!
All righty then. Guess I better go get showered and such while the boys are still sleeping.

2 comments:

Truth said...

When's his birthday? My hubby's is tomorrow.

~Tammy~ said...

His birthday is Saturday, the 27th. I have twin cousins (44 or so?) who share your DH's birthday!