Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scratch that one off the list...

I mentioned I was sick over the weekend. I called in sick to work, and wouldn't of gone to see the house, had we not been two miles away and the lady was already on her way. I pretty much came home and went to bed. I didn't check emails all weekend.

So when I did check the email yesterday, I saw one from the real estate agent dated Friday. She said the homeowners had received an offer on the doublewide... did we also wish to make an offer?

Except that it should have been made Friday or Saturday. By the time we saw the email, it was a done deal. Unless the deal falls through... and it shouldn't, with making the buyers get pre-qualified, the house we saw Friday is off the list. Yeah, so it was the only one we have actually SEEN lately... if it were meant to be, then things would have fallen into place.
***************
A storm raged through here last night. Thunder, lightening, wind... the whole house was shaking. I don't think we had any damages, but it isn't light enough to go out and see yet. Looking at the radar, it was huge and fast... and is now pounding St. Louis.
***********
Duh, me. I have been planning to get Chris' birthday card in the mail, but didn't want to mail it too soon. I was thinking his birthday fell on Sunday. I actually looked at the calendar at work yesterday... and it falls on FRIDAY! Yikes! Better get that card out TODAY!
Next year, Chris will be 30.... I remember when my friends and I thought 30 was so OLD.

I never did run my errands yesterday- some days I just can't seem to make myself get out of the house. So I have to do those today... one of the errands being going to the post office with oversized letters to mail.
I really do like internet shopping, vs. going out to the stores, when I actually have to buy a gift for someone. I sometimes get stressed out in big crowds, and start feeling panicky and closed in. Not often, but sometimes.
Once I get out of the house and on the road, I am fine with running errands. Just something about getting started that is hard for me.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

No comments: