Thursday, January 21, 2010

(Updated) Good Morning from the Library

Dan and Sam are volunteering this morning. I figured I would spend their first hour here on the computer, then run some errands. One errand was already thwarted. A place I intended to get a gift for Connor's birthday was gone. Guess I have to re-think that one, and quickly! His party is Saturday.

I discovered something terrible last night!
The hair has fallen out of the concussion knot on the back of my head!!!! I have a shiny bald spot as big as my thumb! I am glad my hair hangs down to cover the spot. I don't know if it is common for this to happen, or whether the hair will eventually grow back or what.

I know there was something else I was going to blog about this morning, but it is escaping me at the moment, and I am distracted by talking to Becky on Facebook. So, Maybe I will blog again later. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Please at least call the doc and ask if that is 'something to be concerned over'