Thursday, March 12, 2009

SLEET!!!

Yep, we are getting weather.
Ben and the twins ran out to do my errands before Ben has to go to work, and it began earnestly sleeting before they arrived back. It is still "pouring down". Ben said they think they set a record for speed at WM, in and out with the goods in 17 minutes. Sam chose a different pair of shoes, and exchanged the pair I had got him for these.
I figure Matt's Mom may show up early today... catching a bad headache about the time she notices the sleet.
Meanwhile, I cleaned the kitchen... it just doesn't ever get "finished" these days, it seems. I laid out some chicken to thaw for supper. I haven't decided how I will torment prepare it yet. It will be in the oven, though, to help keep the place warmed up!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So your home is part way in Texas then? Cause we are part of the herd.