Thursday, September 11, 2008

The best made plans

So much for my plans for what to do with myself with the guys gone. I have NOT been to the library yet. Or even PREPARED to bug bomb. It is raining, and I don't want to have to deal with wet dogs. I sure cannot leave them inside while I bomb... though it IS a tempting idea. And if they go out, it will be on their chains, since they discovered a nice ripe dead something to roll in last night. (The boys had to bathe them before we let them back in.) No, if it is raining when I have to go to work tomorrow, I will just have to deal with wet dogs. But I'm not doing it voluntarily.

I haven't got started cleaning off my desk... after all, I have all weekend, don't I? (Except for the 22 hours I will be working.) I haven't been to the library, nor even finished the books I have on hand. I have cleaned out the microwave and its stand. And had the best breakfast: Frito Chili Pie.

Instead, I have been absorbed in working on a project- which I will share with you in a couple of weeks, if possible. Oh yeah, and I have also been on here. This could be one of those weeks where I post way more than my fair share. Guess I really ought to make a stab at something useful. The day will be gone before I know it.

No comments: